CANOPY AND LIGHTING
- How to solve the place over the aquarium build into wall between two rooms for lighting and maintenance?
- May I connect T8 fluorescent lamp to the electronic ballast assigned for T5 lamp?
- Must I place the glass between the aquarium lights and water level?
- What was the cost of the canopy building?
- May I glue the rocks to the styrene board using the polyurethane foam?
- How to defat the aquarium glass and rocks before they will be glued?
- What is the long-term experience with the background made of marl?
- May I use any polyurethane foam for background building?
- How to clean the rocks of moss and other dirt?
- What kind of silicone may I use for polyurethane backgound coating?
- May I apply the polyurethane foam during the PU background building directly to the back wall of the aquarium?
- How to spread transparent silicone the polyurethane foam or styrene background?
OVERFLOW TO EXTERNAL FILTER
- May I use the float switch into the biofilter to control the water level in the main tank?
- How an overflow works?
STAND AND THE CABINET
- Where should be the horizontal braces of the stand placed?
- May an aquarium be supported by the styrofoam pieces only at its edges?
- Should be the stand legs supported?
ENERGY SAVING LAMP BALLAST
- May I connect 18W fluorescent tube to the electronic ballast from 17W energy saving lamp?
- Is it better to use the electronic ballast from the energy saving lamp than the regular one?
- Which wattage value of the energy saving lamp should I regard when I use its electronic ballast for lighting?
Copyright © 2003 - 2012 Robert Toman
Description of my aquariums, breeding history, photos and everything that happened in each tank during the time.
Tips and tricks for doing a various tools and equipment for fish keeping. Here, you will find an inspiration for your own attempts to simplify the fish keeping.
My own experience with African cichlids breeding. A detailed description of fish keeping and breeding with special things I found during the years of fish keeping.
My own photos anf videos of fish kept in my tanks.
Didn't you find your language? Write me, I will add it here!